Saturday, April 14, 2012

Aftermath of CFNM Party

Well, it’s been a week since I attended the CFNM party and the aftermath has been rather profound. First, I had a D&S session with my hubby the other night where I shared all the details with him while I dominated him via bondage, spanking and strap-on play. I hammed it up, teasing him how gorgeous the naked bodies of the men were and how his plight would have been similar to that of Phil’s had I allowed him to attend. I teased James that should I ever allow him to attend a future CFNM party with me, he would have to suffer the embarrassment of being naked in a room full of beautiful, younger men and then he would have to watch his wife ogling over all the eye candy.

Not only that but he might have to endure seeing me select a potential lover to accompany us back to our hotel where a hot cuckolding scene just might unfold. James got extremely excited when I told him these things. He seemed to really enjoy the possibility but I reminded him that it’s only a fantasy until he actually experiences it. Poor Phil had to endure it for real. Nonetheless my tale made for a great D&S session between James and I.

The second reverberation that came from the CFNM party is that next weekend, Ginger has invited James and I to visit her and her hubby at their place for a private CFNM party. Our plan is for Ginger and I to remained clothed (in street clothes, no fetish wear) while our hubbies are totally naked. They will have to serve us all night in that vulnerable state. James should do okay in this setting because he knows Ginger from our ClubFEM days and she’s basically seen him naked before.
And thinking of Ginger, the third aftershock from the CFNM party will occur tonight when Ginger goes on a date with Dante, the hunk she met at the CFNM party. Ginger didn’t waste any time. She told me she’s been thinking about Dante almost non-stop and she can’t wait to be alone with him. I cautioned her to be careful and not to rush into anything but she’s a grown woman.
I, on the other hand, have made no plans as of yet with the young man I met at the CFNM party. He wants to go out with me but it seems to me, based on his e-mails, that what he really wants is to be dominated by me. That might be a possibility down the road but the more I think about it, I would rather use the CFNM experience to further dominate James for now. Next weekend at Ginger’s house should be a real hoot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment