Monday, April 9, 2012

My first CFNM Party

Well, I did it. I attended my first CFNM party Saturday night. There is so much I could write about. I’ll try my best to hit on the highlights of the night.

It was held at an old Inn in a suburb of the DC area. Ginger and I arrived a little early so we stayed in her car and listened to music on her car DVD player before walking up to the door five minutes before 8:00. The two women working the door checked our names off their invitee list and welcomed us to the party. The party was in the basement of the old Inn. The place was kind of dark with a beautiful stone fireplace and a long bar. They had tables and chairs set up. There was also a small dance floor in the corner.
They had snacks and horderves and a cash bar. Ginger and I enjoyed a couple of adult beverages as we sat at one of the tables close to the dance floor and watched as the people funneled in. I would guestimate that there were about 25 women and 15 men total. At around 8:20, the hostesses, Terri and Debby, introduced themselves to the crowd and announced that the “Full Monty” dance would occur at 9:15. In the meantime, we were to mingle and make new friends.
I would describe the mood in the room as one of extreme nervousness. The men were by in large young and attractive, most of them being in their late 20’s to early 30’s. There were maybe 3 or 4 couples there. One couple, Donna and Phil, asked if they could sit at our table. They were around our age, maybe a little older, and he obviously exceeded the male age limit of 40 but he was allowed to attend because he came with his wife. They had made the trip from Richmond, Virginia and were spending the night at a local hotel. As we got to know them, we learned that they were a femdom couple. She seemed to be amused when I told them that we left our hubbies at home and my hubby was doing his chores while wearing his chastity device and a pair of my panties. Ginger told Donna all about the Dream Lover 2000 device she uses to train her hubby.
Most of the men hung around the bar area and some of the women were going up and talking to them but we just stayed at our table and enjoyed our conversation with Donna and Phil. Then at 9:15, the hostesses invited all the men to the dance floor. Phil was very hesitant but we joined in with Donna and egged him on. Ginger said “Come on, Phil, don’t be shy. Show us what you got.”
They played the song “I’m too sexy” and the men began to remove their clothes. Some of the guys really got into it as they did a striptease but about half of them looked very uncomfortable up there and all they did was basically undress as if they were at the Doctor’s office nervously awaiting an exam. Maybe I’m showing my age but I wasn’t the least bit aroused at watching the men undress.
Most of the women were hooting and egging them on but it was rather subdued because nervousness was still present. Only a couple of guys had an erection when they stood and faced the audience. The rest of the guys were too nervous or embarrassed or both.
Overall, I was impressed with their bodies. Some of them were very attractive with muscular builds, nice tans, and smooth shaven skin. There were only two African-American men and one Asian looking man. The rest were Caucasian. All of the women I saw there that night were Caucasian.
Terri encouraged the women to applaud the naked men as they stood there before us. Then she said that the contests would begin at 10:00 and from now until then the men were to be at the ladies beckon call. The guys walked around the room and some of the girls groped them, touching their asses, groping their balls, caressing their chests, feeling their muscles, etc. I would say that half the women there had been to these parties before and they were the ones who were the most aggressive. The rest of us just sat back and enjoyed watching, at least in the early stages of the party.
Phil looked like he was terrified and his body was a little flabby and not on par with the hard bodies of the younger men so we went out of our way to make him feel good about himself. Ginger and I groped and slapped his buttocks and complemented him on having a cute butt. Donna pretty much ignored him as she was eyeing up all the cute naked men in the room. I have lots of experience teasing naked, insecure middle aged men from my days doing live sessions and being the Head Mistress of ClubFEM, so I rather enjoyed teasing Phil and he actually got an erection when Ginger and I were fondling his buttocks, with his wife’s permission of course.
Around the room the men were serving the women by fetching snacks and drinks and allowing the women to touch them. One woman had a bottle of some kind of skin lotion and she kept asking guys if she could rub the lotion on their bodies, including their genitals. She was very aggressive and she probably felt up over half the men in the room by the time the night was over.
As the women were groping and touching the men, most of them began to overcome their inhibitions and they started to grow full erections. Much to Phil’s dismay, Ginger sat her eye on this one guy, Dante. He was one of the African-American studs and I must say he had an awesome body and he was very well hung. A group of women at the table next to us were touching him and Ginger couldn’t resist joining in. I, on the other hand, laid low and other than toying with Phil a little and a brief conservation with this one young guy (more on that later), I just enjoyed watching the spectacle that was unfolding all around me.
At 10:00, Terri and Debby called the men back on the dance floor and the contests began. The first contest was best body. In order not to embarrass any one, they passed out slips of paper and we did a secret ballot of who we thought had the best body. They called the top 5 on stage and made them pose and flex for us. The winner was chosen by who got the loudest applause. This guy who went by the name Derrick won. He had to be a professional male dancer because in addition to having a gorgeous body, he was unbelievably at ease posing in front of an audience of clothed women.
The next contest was biggest erection but they did it cleverly by making it a kind of a social experiment. They asked for female volunteers from the audience to measure the size of each of the men’s erections. But they also had to measure their hands and their feet. The purpose was to see if the size of a man’s cock was in anyway tied to the size of a man’s hands or feet. Terri teased that if we could prove her theory, women would be able to tell which men were well endowed simply by looking at their hands or inquiring about their shoe size.
This contest turned out to be a lot of fun as some of the men didn’t become fully erect due to being paraded in front of an audience. They needed help and there were plenty of female volunteers who stroked them to erection. Other men became hard right away and some of them were dripping pre-cum from being excited so they had to be fitted with condoms. It was during this contest that I became somewhat aroused for the first time all night.
From what I saw, there is no correlation between the size of a man’s hands or feet and the size of this cock. However, Terri seemed to think there was, especially the hands. The two guys with the biggest cocks had big everythings. They were big guys with big hands, big feet, and big cocks.

But this one guy who came in 3rd place was rather short with average hands but he had big cock. And this other guy was very tall with big hands and big feet but an averaged sized cock at best. So that to me disproved Terri’s theory but she still maintained that while her theory is not perfect, based on her experience at these CFNM parties, looking at the size of a man’s hands is the best barometer for women to use, more so than a guy’s shoe size.
Next, they used the measurements from Terri’s experiment to determine the finalists for the biggest erection contest. The top 5 guys were called on stage and they had to perform a dance for us. The atmosphere in the room had changed by now and the women were getting very loud and aggressive.
The next contest was largest balls. The finalists were determined by secret ballot and the 5 guys were lined up against the wall and a female volunteer was selected for each guy and she had to lift his cock so we could all easily see his balls. Again the winner was chosen by applause.
After the contests, it was time to party. They played dance music and invited everyone to use the dance floor. This is when the party became pretty wild. Women danced with the men (still naked) and there was plenty of groping and fondling and stroking but thankfully all the women knew where not to cross the line. In other words, an orgy did not break out and nobody engaged in any sexual contact other than women briefly stroking men’s cocks with their hands and squeezing their buns and their balls. I didn’t see anyone having an orgasm but I’m sure some of the guys had to be awfully close at times.
Ginger made her move on the African-American stud she had eyed up and felt up earlier. He came in second place in both the best body and biggest erection contests. He was very popular as women were all over him on the dance floor but Ginger is a very beautiful woman and she wasn’t intimidated.  She made her way over to him and you could tell that he really liked Ginger. They danced and she kissed him, groped him and playfully stroked him on the dance floor and before we left, she exchanged phone numbers with him. There were a lot of phone numbers exchanged from what I saw, which is one of the purposes of the party.
Donna was having a good time as she danced with and fondled this one guy while her hubby looked on, no doubt humiliated, which I’m sure is why she brought him along. The guy she was dancing with was older than most of the male guests. I’d say he was in his late 30’s probably pushing 40, but still probably 10 years younger than Phil. He was an okay looking guy with a nice body, he wouldn’t have been my type given what else was roaming around the room, but Donna sure thought he was hot judging from the way she was carrying on with him on the dance floor.
Through Ginger, I learned that there was an after-party being held at a nearby hotel where a few of the women rented rooms and they invited some of the guys to join them there (gee, I wonder what might happen at a CFNM after-party that didn’t happen at the regular party?)
Ginger and I didn’t get an invite to the after-party but Dante did and he invited Ginger to go with him. It was after 1:00 am so Ginger declined his offer because she promised me I could stay at her place and she was driving. He told her he wasn’t going to go if she didn’t go, but she didn’t buy it for a second, and neither did I. Like I told Ginger on our drive back to her place, Dante probably just said that to her because he wants to go out with her sometime in the future.

Dante had to be so aroused from having all of those women touching him all night that there was no way he was going to resist attending the private after-party where sexually charged women would no doubt be doing sexual things that were forbidden at the regular CFNM party to the invited male guests. Ginger and I agreed that the women that thought of the after-party idea are freaking brilliant. They got to be alone in a hotel with a bunch of attractive, well built, well-endowed and highly aroused males. If those guys didn’t get laid that night, they didn’t want to get laid.
On our drive back to Ginger’s place, we discussed the party and we got a chuckle out of Donna and Phil. She didn’t say goodbye to us but I saw her leaving around midnight with both her hubby and the guy she was dancing with. Was there going to be a possible cuckolding scenario happening that night with her hubby forced to watch? It sure looked that way to me. Poor Phil, not only was he ignored most the night (other than when Ginger and I gave him some attention) but he had to drive his wife and the guy she just met back to their hotel so she could get laid while he watched. I sure never saw that one coming when we first met them.
As for me, I kept a rather low profile all night and pretty much just observed the action at my very first CFNM party. However, I eyed up this one 20-something young man throughout the night.  He caught my attention because he was rather shy and not a finalist in any of the contests. Yet he was very cute and had a really nice body. While the majority of the ladies (including Ginger) went wild over the big hunks, I made my way over to this young man and introduced myself.
I didn’t grope him or fondle him or touch his erection. I simply had a nice conversation with him so I could measure his personality. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed looking at his naked body and he was very nice eye candy, but more importantly I found him to be very sweet. His bashfulness in such a sexual setting was a turn-on to me. He told me this was also his first CFNM party and when I asked him why he wanted to be naked in a room full of clothed women, he said he liked aggressive, controlling women and he always fantasized about being naked in a room full of women. Naturally this interested me so I told him to check out my blog the next time he got on the internet. He must have liked what he read because he’s already e-mailed me twice and he wants to go out with me. The fact that I’m happily married doesn’t matter to him. So we’ll see where this goes.
As far as the CFNM party, I had a good enough time that I’d like to attend the next one that is scheduled for the summer. Ginger definitely wants to go. Perhaps I’ll be more of a participant the next time now that I know what to expect.




No comments:

Post a Comment