Monday, April 2, 2012

An invite to a CFNM party

My girlfriend, Ginger, from my ClubFEM days has invited me to attend a CFNM party in the DC area with her Saturday night. I must say I’m excited about this but also a tad nervous. This will be a girl’s night out. We are leaving our husbands at home. Besides, I don’t think James is ready to be naked in a room full of other naked men and a bunch of wild clothed women.

James has been faithfully doing his P90X and he’s looking pretty good for a man entering his late 40’s, but mentally and emotionally he is not ready for something like this. ClubFEM was different in that the men wore panties or leather thongs and the women fetish attire. But for him to be naked with lots of 20-somethings and 30-somethings strutting their hard bodies around, that could be intimidating for my hubby. Ginger feels the same about her hubby so we’ve decided to make it easy on them by letting them stay home. Plus, I think Ginger and I will have more fun playing the roles of two hot single Cougars in a room full of naked men.
I don’t know a lot of details about this party but Ginger e-mailed me some of the rules and protocols. Everyone will be clothed for the first hour. People spend the first hour breaking the ice. After the initial hour, a “Full Monty” striptease dance is organized by the hostesses. Music is played and the men must strip while the women watch, laugh and applaud. The last song finds the men standing there only in their underwear or jock straps. They then finish this last dance by removing those as well leaving them completely nude. Once they are nude, the clothes are gathered by the women and put away.
From that point forward, all men must remain totally stark naked at all times for the remainder of the party. However, the rules establish that women remain clothed and even going topless is forbidden. The party begins and ends with there being no female nudity whatsoever, and all men coming know in advance they will never see any female nudity at any time at the party.
The men cannot approach the women in a sexual way, they cannot touch the women without an invitation to do so, and must be respectful, polite and offer naked servitude at all times.
Later on in the night there will be CFNM contests. The contests can vary based on the mood of the ladies but some of the possible contests are: best body, best chest, tightest buns, biggest erection, biggest balls and maybe a “minute man” contest where the men do their best to refrain from ejaculation while receiving a hand-job. That might be interesting to watch. I can’t see myself participating but hey, you never know. I never thought I could whip a man or take a man with a strap-on in front of an audience before but I did these and other wild things at our ClubFEM socials.
Anywho, it should be a wild night. I’m sure I’ll give a full report of the evening’s activities in a future post.

1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to hearing the details of your CFNM adventure. That is something I have always fantasized about. You lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete