Sunday, April 1, 2012

Tease and Denial with a frustrating Happy Ending


Yesterday I realized that James hasn’t had an orgasm in almost a month. I can tell when he is in need of sexual relief because he becomes a little irritable. Overall his service to me has been impeccable this week. He’s been working longer hours than usual at the office yet he still comes home and does his chores each night, including fixing my dinner. He didn’t complain but I could tell little things were irritating him. Therefore I decided to give him sexual relief this weekend. However, I found myself in a rather ornery mood yesterday so I decided to have some D&S fun.
Last night, I tied James face up on my bed and we engaged in a tease and denial session. I knew this was going to be difficult for him so I held out a reward/punishment scenario to make it interesting. I told James he was not to climax until I gave him the verbal say so. If he could refrain for 30 minutes of intense tease and denial play, I would reward him by giving him the week off from cooking dinner. If he failed, he would have to wear his chastity device for the entire week, including under his clothes at work. And of course he would still have to cook me dinner each night and do some additional chores that I assigned him.
James had one request. Normally when we engage in tease and denial play, I like to rub my body on him to enhance the teasing. He said to make it fair, I should abstain from touching any part of his body with my body. In other words, I wouldn’t suck or bite his nipples with my mouth, I wouldn’t rub my breasts against his cock, and I wouldn’t caress various parts of his body with my hands. That sounded fair enough so I agreed. In fact, I told him I would take it a step further. I would not touch his penis with any of my whips or toys and I would not entice him by showing him my naked body. I would remain clothed the entire time and to take it even further, I would blindfold him since he has said in the past that looking at my pretty face when we are in the midst of an intense D&S session really turns him on (a sentiment that I find very sweet and flattering).
Now I must say that my suggestion of blindfolding him was a little devious on my part. I knew that if I blindfolded him, it would heighten his senses and thus make it more difficult for him to hold back as I teased him. But he agreed to the blindfold so all’s fair in love and femdom.
I blindfolded him and I began to tease him by gently running my feather duster over his chest, stomach and legs. As I was doing this, I sensually whispered to him and teased him with my voice, reminding him how he was my slave, my bitch, my sissy and of course, my cuckold. I verbally went over again the details of my recent sexual fling with my young date as I cruelly made James listen in over the phone.
I didn’t touch his cock with the feather duster yet my soft dominant words and the sensuality of feeling the soft duster on other parts of his body had his cock very stiff and I could see it slightly pulsating each time the duster got close.
Next, I positioned my face within inches of his throbbing erection and I began to blow on it as if I were trying to cool off a hot plate of food. Again, it pulsated up and down and I could tell he was on the edge.
We were now 15 minutes into our little game. I went and got my turkey baster and filled it with warm water. I began to drip the warm water on his throbbing erection as I continued to verbally tease him. He was oh so close but he was impressively fighting off his orgasm with his will power. I realized my soft, teasing tone was not getting the job done so I went in with the heavy artillery. I know how much he loves it when I get real firm in my speech so I switched and I began to verbally humiliate him in my most bitchy voice as I continued to drip the warm water on his cock.
I said things such as:
“Look at you, James. How pathetic. How pathetic are you to allow your wife to dominate you like this? Look at our marriage, James? I can come and go as I please but you must get my permission to do anything. You do all the cooking and housework. You wear my panties and stay home like a good little hubby while your beautiful wife goes out and fucks other men. How pathetic is that? Huh, tell me! Aren’t you a sorry excuse for a man?”
James was really struggling, trying to twist his body to avoid the slow dripping water. He was right on the edge so I moved in for the kill.
“It’s only going to get worse, James. I am going to have a very active social life where I fuck lots of hot, well-endowed young men. Whereas you will be home, in chastity, wearing my panties, doing chores for me. The only attention you’ll get is when I decide to whip you.”
I was exaggerating of course but I know he loves it when I talk this way.
“That’s all you’re good for, to be my whipping post when I need to take out my frustrations. To be my sissy maid to clean my house. To work hard to make me money, which I control and you only get a pittance of an allowance. And to be there to get me ready for my dates and to be there when I return home to lick me clean, isn’t that right?.”
That’s all it took. As I said these words in my most bitchy voice, his sperm squired way up in the air in spurts as he let out a loud scream as it was obviously a painful orgasm. He said afterward that it burned like hell as he was releasing all of that pent up sperm.
When I checked the time, we had been at it for 25 minutes. He lost and once again, I came out on top. To celebrate, I removed his blindfold, took off my clothes and I straddled his face and had him lick me to my own orgasm. Of course my orgasm was very pleasurable.
I’m giving him a free day today for some much needed rest. He’s going to need it. He has a busy week ahead of him with some extra chores that will be added to his list. But before he retired to bed last night, I gave him a long hug and told him how much I appreciated him. 


He confessed to me that his penis was still burning so he asked if he could masturbate. I granted him permission but I made him do it in front of me. I assisted as he was stroking himself by giving him the verbal command, “Do it, James. Do it NOW”. And on cue, he climaxed.
I really do love him but I’m not about to back off our little bet. I plan on working him extra hard this week around the house. He loves it when I’m a little cruel and he wouldn’t have it any other way.

2 comments: