Sunday, August 4, 2013

A night of Water Sports


As with all things in life, sometimes you have to force yourself to stay motivated. It had been two weeks since I last dominated my hubby within a D&S session. It’s easy on the weekends to neglect femdom because there are other fun things to do, and during the weeknights we are both usually too tired. But last night I felt like we needed to “play”. Believe it or not, James wasn’t very enthused when I mentioned it. He did lots of yard work yesterday and he wanted us to order a pizza and download a good movie.

I had the advantage of reading “Interview with a Dominatrix” which motivated me to want to “play” so after we ate the pizza and I allowed hubby to relax on the couch (after he had loaded the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen), I went into the bedroom and rummaged around my toy box, looking for inspiration. There is something about the smell of the leather that rises from my cedar chest when I unlock it that gets me in the mood to dominate my hubby. And touching the various harnesses, whips, paddles, boots, corsets, and other fetish items always gets me excited.
 

 
 
I got down toward the bottom on the chest and there was that darn black pumpkin enema bag along with the aluminum butt plug shaped nozzle.
 

 
It had been quite a few months since I last administered an enema to James. I dressed in leather bra, leather thong and knee high leather boots and I filled the enema bag with lukewarm water and hung it from the ceiling fan above my bed. I spread an old blanket over my bed and grabbed some dirty towels out of the hamper and laid them over the blanket.

I walked out into the living room and motioned for James to join me in the bedroom. He was nice and relaxed on the couch but once he saw me in my leather bra and thong, he got his second wind and eagerly followed me. When he saw the enema bag hanging from the ceiling fan, he knew what he was in for.

I had him strip naked and I first administered an over the lap spanking with my leather paddle. It was nothing severe or intense, just a brief discipline to put him in the proper frame of mind. Then I had him lay face down on my bed, his ass elevated with towel covered pillows, and I lubed up the enema nozzle and inserted it into his anus. I slowly filled him with about two quarts of water.

I rolled him over on his back and I straddled his face and had him lick my leather thong. I pulled my breasts out my bra and I stimulated my nipples with my own hands as James continued to lick my thong. I slid the thong to the side and had him orally pleasure me as I continued to play with my breasts with my left hand. I took my right hand and pressed on his bloated stomach, also batting the rubber rubbing which tugged on the butt plug shaped aluminum nozzle that was still inside of him.

I told James that he had to make me climax before I would allow him to relieve himself of the enema. I was very excited but for some reason it took me longer than usual to orgasm. James probably wondered what was wrong as he had to lick me long and hard, had to be at least ten minutes, before I was finally able to climax.

I unhooked the enema bag from the ceiling fan and handed it to James so he could carry it with him into the bathroom. I grabbed the towels off my bed and I decided to follow him. I had to tinkle, actually tinkle isn’t the correct word, it must have been the beer I drank with the pizza, combined with the orgasm I just had, but I had to go badly.

My first thought was I would make James wait until I had relieved myself before he was permitted to relieve himself. But then I had a better idea. I spread the towels over the tiled floor and I ordered James to lie face up on the towels. By now he was in some serious discomfort from holding in the enema. I told him that I promised this would be quick.

I straddled his body and I let loose, a long flowing golden shower all over his body, from his caged penis to his chest to his face. James was drenched when I had finished. I lowered myself onto his face and ordered him to lick me clean. This got me aroused again so I commanded James to “do his business”, put the towels in the wash, clean-up the floor, take a shower and join me in my bed.

I relaxed and browsed the internet on my laptop from my bed as I awaited my humiliated hubby. He finally joined me and I ordered him back between my legs for some more oral servitude. He licked me until I had another orgasm. Again, it took me a while and poor hubby was exhausted.

He lay there, totally spent. I allowed him to cuddle next to me and I asked him, “Now, wasn’t that more fun than watching a movie?” It sure was for me.

6 comments:

  1. your the best you talk of not haveing psychology. like elise sutton but you know how a submissive man thinks thats why you out of the 20 interviews you talk about henrieta the humilatrixes and the e book then you come back with this awsome post of you pissing on your husband which is the great humlition for male subs mind lol surprised you did not step on his head with your boots and commend him to lap up your piss up off the floor like a dog it sure sounds like your trying to sell that ebook lol and sub male can see that a mile away you got me wanting to buy the book lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "surprised you did not step on his head with your boots and commend him to lap up your piss up off the floor like a dog"

      Maybe I did and chose not to post it. A girl can have some secrets, can't she?

      Delete
  2. you sound like a fun loveing dominant women & wife your sub husband most be very happy . plus you seam like a kind woman that wants to please her sub take care sub mike and secrets lol women have a hard time keeping them . when a submale becomes a slave to his female dom she wants to tell every one she can. i remember when i first asked my wife to be her slave her mother came to vist and i was bringing my wife cofee in bed and my wife just told her mother mikes my slave her mother just said thats good . and when my wife told her sister that she walks me around the house on a dog collar and leash her sister said to my dom wife walk him a out side lol so mistress have hard time keep this ascert plus they like to show off there power

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuddling is a very important part of my relationship with my domme. When all is said and done with d/s, we are partners, and she loves the closeness, as do I. I like that aspect of your relationship with your partner, too. Wow, my partner could learn so much by connecting with you!
    george

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you and hubby had a wonderful evening and i just love how you finished off relieving yourself over hubby on the floor.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. did u think about force james to be your toilet slave too mistress?

    ReplyDelete