Saturday, August 24, 2013

Punishing hubby: Strappado and ball spanking

I received more than usual feedback (mostly in private e-mails) about hubby’s unauthorized orgasm last weekend. The overall consensus was that he needed to be punished and I was too lenient on him. I can be lazy when it comes to punishing James, I admit that. I do allow him to get away with way too much and even when I do punish him I tend to let him off easy.

So last night I reconsidered. I decided to punish him for what happened last weekend. The first part of his punishment was a session of strappado inside the confinement room. For those not familiar with this, here are two pictures that illustrate this most intense punishment.


I placed James in high heel pumps and bound his arms behind his back with arm binders in the strappado position. I left him like that for twenty minutes as I monitored him over my laptop using our surveillance system. I was right outside the confinement room door the whole time but he didn’t know that. He was literally begging for mercy as his leg muscles tired and he experienced severe cramping. I teased him about him being such a whiner and I told him that the next time would be even longer if he ever has an unauthorized orgasm again.
I untied him but his punishment wasn’t over. A female reader of my blog wrote me last week and recommended ball spankings. She said they are especially effective if the male is wearing the CB brand of chastity device and has blue balls.
I took James upstairs and had him lie face up on my bed. He was still in his CB6000 and I did a mild tease and denial session, biting his nipples and fondling his balls with my hands. As they became full, I took my hands and began to spank his balls. Some might call it ball slapping but it was more like a spanking, the way I would give out a bare hand spanking to his buttocks, only not as hard.
The ball spanking had poor hubby in some serious discomfort. In fact, I had to stop long enough to restrain him on the bed by tying his hands and ankles to the bedposts. He was twisting his body way too much. Once I had him tied down, I resumed with the ball spanking. I kid you not, James had tears running down his cheeks by the time I was done. His balls were a deep shade of purple with some minor bruising.

I think I got my message across loud and clear. There will be no more unauthorized orgasms without serious consequences. He will be denied until Halloween.
And his punishment is still not over. As I write this I’ve decided to dish out 50 moderate to severe punishment blows with my new canes tonight.
 
 
This will be to reinforce how serious I am about this matter. Thanks to my readers for these wonderful suggestions. As always I welcome them.

5 comments:

  1. I'm not familiar with Stappado but it looks and sounds intense and thoroughly deserved Ms Kathleen. Your new cane collection looks a fearsome arsenal. But only 50 strokes? And some of them moderate? I hope it is not too presumptuous of me to look forward to hearing how compliant James is after his punishment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a believer that you should start out mild to moderate and work up to severe, be it a spanking, a whipping or a caning. My mentors in this lifestyle always stressed a warm-up prior to any intense discipline.

      50 strokes was plenty. Hubby was still carrying a few marks, albeit faded, from his caning two weeks ago. Each blow, be it moderate or harsh, had hubby wincing and moaning. He was most contrite during the caning and it was all business as I was totally clothed the entire time. There was nothing sexual about his caning last night.

      Delete
    2. Ms Kathleen.

      Thank you for your response to my comment. Having read your account of the 50 strokes and it sounds like it was something of a real test for your hubby and a very exemplary punishment. I bow to your experience and that of your mentors regarding warm-up.

      Respectfully,

      garyk

      Delete
  2. Spanking his balls to the point of bruising is way to much that could permanently damage them to the point of a emergency room visit. which could result in some questions asked and a investigation. A university study disclosed that 80% of castrated men show signs of osteoporosis within the first year after castration. So be careful

    ReplyDelete