Saturday, January 19, 2013

Boot Domination

Not much to report lately as far as the lifestyle goes. However, last night a spare of the moment D&S session occurred between me and my hubby.

I had the day off so I went shopping with a girlfriend. It was chilly so I wore a sweater, jeans and my new boots. James bought me a new pair of brown leather pants for Christmas and last week we were out and I saw this pair of calf high brown leather boots that I just had to have. Yesterday was my first chance to wear them.

We were gone most the day. We ate at an Olive Garden so I called James and told him not to worry about dinner. I made it home around 7:30 and when James saw me wearing my boots, he immediately took a submissive posture. I could sense the energy coming from him. It had been two weeks since I had dominated him, other than the night I made him wear the Kali’s Teeth when he gave me a massage. It was obvious he was in the mood.
I sat down on the couch and I ordered James to undress and lie down on the floor next to the couch. He’s been dying to worship my new boots but I don’t want his saliva (or worse, his cum) to soil them. However, I decided to give him a little treat by doing some boot domination and trampling.
I placed the heels of my boots on his nipples, slightly grinding them into his flesh, as I allowed him a nice and close-up look at the lovely brown leather boots. I verbally teased him how he could “look but not touch”. This was driving him wild.
I then moved the heels down to his CB6000 and playfully rubbed them against the cage and his exposed and swollen balls. I dug the one heel into his thigh, causing him to gasp while I pressed the toe of the other boot firmly against his balls, firmly pressing down on them. The intensity caused James’s eyes to water. I moved my boots around, probing his body, being very careful to avoid the top of the cage where he was dripping a little pre-cum. Be that as it may, a small amount of pre-cum attached itself to the bottom of my left boot (thankfully none got on the leather), therefore I placed it against his face and ordered him to lick it clean. Keep in mind that I had been walking around malls and shopping centers all day so who knows what nasty tastes and smells were on the bottom on my boots?

James didn’t care. He licked the sole of my boot as if he were eating pussy. Kind of pathetic, don’t you think? Although it is also rather erotic. I’ve always enjoyed watching a man licking my boots, especially my hubby. I was tempted to grant him permission to lick the leather (which is what he wanted in the worst way) but I knew I would regret it if he soiled them. My better judgment prevailed and I pulled the heel of my boot away from his face. It was like taking a lollipop from a child.
I ordered James to fetch me a glass of ice water and on his return I ordered him to lie face down on the carpet. I began to dig the heels into the cheeks of his buttocks, than I had him get on all fours as I rested my boots on his backside while I drank my glass of water and watched a little television. 
I watched entire episodes of “The Office” and “Modern Family” which I had on the DVR while James was my human ottoman. I occasionally dug the heels into his flesh, just as a loving reminder that I was thinking about him.
I was now in the mood to get out of my jeans. I only kept them on because I didn’t want to take off my boots. I decided to treat James so keeping with the boot domination, I went into the bedroom and opened up my toy-chest, where I also keep my leather boots that I wear for D&S play. I called James into the room and asked him if he wanted calf high, knee high or thigh high? As if I even had to ask, he chose thigh high.
 
 
I had James carefully remove my new boots and put them away. He handled them as if they were made of gold. I slipped out of my jeans and sweater, now only wearing bra and panties. I ordered James to put the black leather thigh highs on me. He’s gotten rather good at this over the years, in fact I think he could work in a woman’s shoe store.
Once they were on, I allowed James to worship them. I sat on the edge of the bed and crossed my legs (he loves it when I do that) and my hubby made love to my boots with his mouth and tongue, licking and kissing the leather that hugged my legs, sucking on the spiked heels and pointed toes. He did this for a good 20 minutes or so.

Seeing these were old boots, I decided to give him a very, very special reward for being such a good husband. I gave him permission to remove his chastity device and I allowed him to hump the boots, with his hands behind his back. I told him to hold off climaxing until I gave him the order. Then on my command (Do it, James, DO IT NOW!), he soiled the boots. I pointed at the mess he had made and ordered him to lick them clean. He always recoils with a little disgust when I make him lick his own cum off my boots. As he was doing this, I reminded him what a pathetic display of male humiliation I was witnessing. That little comment caused his cock to grow hard again.
I was definitely aroused at the spectacle but I have a date with Thomas tonight so I didn’t want James to orally service me. I am saving myself for Tommy boy. Instead, once he had licked my boots clean of his mess, I had James remove the boots, clean them with the leather polish and put them back in my chest. Then he was told to put his CB6000 back on.
I dressed in my PJ’s and retired to the living room to watch a little more television. The perfect cap to a delightful day.

1 comment:

  1. What a lucky hubby you have. It does seem fitting that he should be allowed to cum between your boots, hands behind his back, a position that demonstrates the power you have over him. I do hope you have a large mirror where you and he may see the proper relationship.

    I really look forward to your posts, relishing the enviable situation in which your slave finds himself, a servant to a strong, confident woman who knows what she wants and how to get it.

    Please keep up the good work, driving him into even more submission.

    ReplyDelete