Saturday, January 5, 2013

Strappado

Last night I put to use the leather arm-binders I got hubby for Christmas. I finally got around to trying what they call “strappado”, the alternative to riding the horse I mentioned in a previous post.

We did this inside the confinement room. I had hubby run a rope from the hook on the floor, through the hooks in the wall and over and through a hook in the ceiling. Then it was time for a little feminization, nothing overly complicated but I dressed him in stockings and a garter belt. And he was in his CB6000 the entire time.
I picked up a modest pair of old pumps with a low heel at a used clothing store a few days ago that were in his shoe size. I had him slip inside the shoes underneath where the rope hung from the ceiling. I placed hubby in bondage with the arm-binders with his arms pulled behind his body. I secured the rope to the hook in the arm-binders and tied it tightly as hubby leaned forward. He was most unsure of himself as he kept saying he was going to fall, but once I got the rope pulled snuggly and properly tied, he realized it would support his weight.

 
The confinement room is a tight fit for two people so I left the door open and sat in a chair just beyond the doorway as I watched hubby’s predicament. It didn’t take long for his calves and legs to tire from the pressure on his leg muscles due to the pumps. Being his first time I figured he wouldn’t last long but that didn’t stop me from doing plenty of teasing before I considered freeing him from his constraints. 

I made James verbalize to me how he felt about New Year’s Eve. I asked him if he enjoyed watching his wife with another man. I asked him if felt humiliated over dinner, driving us around, watching me dancing with Thomas, watching him run his hands all over my new leather pants, watching me kissing Thomas at midnight, watching me make-out with Thomas when we got home, and finally when I took Thomas to bed with me. I asked James, “What was the most humiliating moment for you on New Year’s Eve?”
He said it was during dinner when a co-worker of his walked by our table and saw me sitting next to Thomas as James was all alone on the other side of the booth. I asked him “Did I know this co-worker and why was that so humiliating for you?” James confessed that although I had never met this co-worker, just the fact that someone he knew saw us all out together made him extremely embarrassed. The rest of the night he was constantly looking around for other people we might know. He didn’t see anyone else but that fear was with him all night long.
I continued to tease James about the entire night. I made him verbalize his blessing and how as a liberated wife he understands and totally accepts my right to date other men (he loves it when I do this). When I was satisfied with his confessions, I made him beg me to release him from his most uncomfortable bondage. It was probably no more than 20 minutes total before I set him free but I wanted to administer a whipping before untying him.
Usually when I whip James inside the confinement room he is bound to one of the walls, which gives me enough room to stand behind and swing the whip. But with him bound in the center of the room I didn’t have enough space. Therefore, I selected my long handle riding crop and I stood in the doorway as I whipped his ass with the crop. I couldn’t get any kind of follow-through but I was able to flick my wrist enough to make the crop effective. I got in a few really good shots that made him lunge forward, which put more pressure on his calves, arms and shoulders. His arms and chest muscles actually began to quiver while I was whipping him.  I finally took pity and freed my hubby.
I don’t think James liked strappado. Too bad, because I plan on doing this more as I want to increase his time and I also want to get him to the place where I can put him in higher heels. This was his first time so I think he will get more accustomed to it the more we do it. I wish the confinement room was bigger. Maybe the next time I might try it out in the middle of the basement. The beauty of the confinement room is it already has all the hooks in place in the walls, floor and ceiling. We’ll see and we’ll continue to experiment.  

1 comment: