Saturday, January 26, 2013

The reemergence of the dreaded black pumpkin enema bag

James needs to be dominated and if we don’t “play” semi-regularly, his obedience and submission slips a little. He still willingly submits even if we don’t play as much as he’d like but I can notice a difference. The two things that keep him very attentive to my needs and very obedient to my demands are orgasm denial and D&S play. The D&S play can be “quickies” that take little effort on my part, such as how I disciplined him last Sunday, but in order to maintain that all important intimacy with hubby we need to have semi-regular D&S sessions.

The problem is the older I get, the more I need to motivate myself to have a D&S session with hubby. It’s kind of like going to the gym. A lot of times I don’t feel like going and it doesn’t take much to talk me out of it, but once I get there, I’m glad I went.
I love dominating James but when you’ve worked all week and have other issues going on, it takes some motivation to psyche myself up to dress in leather and go through my toy chest to decide how I’m going to discipline/dominate him. As the Dom, I have to create the sessions and that takes thought, time and effort. One of the reasons I have this blog is to get ideas from others, and I am thankful for all the wonderful ideas people have shared with me.
It’s been bitter cold here all week so this is the perfect weekend to “play”. I was going to have a session with James tonight (Saturday) but last night I was on the internet reading some of my favorite femdom blogs and sites and I came across a video clip of two women engaging in enema play. Although it was a woman dominating a woman, I loved the way she went about it. She administered a large enema in a very sensual way and then she made the woman worship her body while she held in the enema. I’ve done this with James in the past but the way this woman went about it, the way she kept pressing on her subs’ stomach with her feet to make her even more uncomfortable as the submissive woman was worshipping her Mistress’ legs really turned me on.
That video motivated me to give James an enema and I didn’t want to wait. I’ve learned that you have to seize the moment when it arises else it might pass. I bought some new enema equipment last October but it is down in the confinement room and with the cold weather, I didn’t feel like going down into the basement to fetch it. And I didn’t want to send James because I wanted to surprise him.
In my toy chest I have a 4 quart black pumpkin enema bag and a butt-plug shaped aluminum enema nozzle.
 

bought this 7, maybe 8 years ago and we had some fun sessions with it. Hubby came to fear the dreaded black pumpkin bag, especially as I worked him up to hold 3 quarts.

I cranked up the heat in my bedroom and I dressed in leather bra, panties and knee high leather boots. I filled the enema bag with warm water and hung it from the ceiling fan above my bed. I called James into the bedroom and showed him his fate for the rest of the night.


I covered my bed with an old blanked and had him strip and lie face down on my bed. I propped his ass up with pillows (covered with an old towel) and I lubricated his anus. I then slid the aluminum nozzle into his anus and released the water from the bag. I made him take over half the bag, somewhere between 2 and 3 quarts.




I could tell James was becoming very uncomfortable. I closed off the water flow, removed the tubing and put in place the cap which keeps the water trapped inside the patient.
Usually when we do enema play like this, I will have James roll over on his back and I will engage in tease and denial as well as some age play. He likes that but last night I had a different plan. I put a waist harness around him, running the leather strap through the crack of his ass to make sure the enema plug could in no way escape.
Then I ordered my hubby to get down on his knees and worship my body from boot to breasts. I informed him he would not get release from the enema until after he brought me to two orgasms. James began with his normal level of enthusiasm as he licked my boots but it didn’t take long for his predicament to kick in. I didn’t help matters as I kept taking the other boot and pressed it against his abdomen, causing him much discomfort. I mimicked the woman in the video with how I teased him and tormented him as he worshipped my body with licks and kisses of adoration.
I’m not exactly sure how long I made him worship me but I’m sure to him it felt like an eternity. Finally I gave him permission to eat my pussy. I was very aroused so the first orgasm came rather quickly. But he had to work hard to give me the second one. I held back as long as I could on purpose. The poor baby was really struggling. He has a safe word so he could have used it but he pleased me by suffering for my pleasure. I eventually came and it was more intense than my first orgasm. I grabbed his head and held him there until I couldn’t take it any longer. It was pure bliss.
I gave hubby permission to go have his privacy but I didn’t want him using my bathroom. The poor dear had to walk to the other bathroom in the house. I also made him take the enema equipment with him to clean it up and put it away when he was done. I also reminded him to drink plenty of water after he was done so he wouldn’t get dehydrated.
I relaxed on the bed and fell asleep while hubby suffered some more in the other bathroom. He told me this morning he had cramps all night but they have finally subsided. I asked him on a scale of 1 to 10, how uncomfortable was he by the time I had my second orgasm? He said 8 or 9 and that he came very close to using his safe word at several times during his ordeal. I gained possession of more of his coins last night as hubby is learning how to suffer for my pleasure. I’m very proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment