Monday, January 28, 2013

Hubby begs me to whip him

Saturday night James and I went to dinner and a movie. Then yesterday I was relaxing on the couch, answering e-mails on my lap-top as James was attending to his weekend chores. Our enema session Friday night must have left a lasting impression on him because he was very obedient all weekend doing his chores with enthusiasm the way I like, and he couldn’t have been any sweeter when we went out to dinner.

I was hardly dressed sexy as I was relaxing on the couch, wearing sweats, yet hubby came over, knelt before me and told me how beautiful I looked. I touched his face and thanked him for those lovely words. I could see the love in his eyes but I could also tell that he wanted something. I asked him if he wanted to be dominated and he nodded his head in the affirmative. “How do you want me to dominate you, James?” I inquired.
He looked away as if he was embarrassed that I could read his mind so easily. Then he looked back into my eyes and confessed that he wanted me to whip him.
“Why do you want to be whipped, have you been bad?” I teased.
“No, Mistress. I don’t know why.”
I knew why. He needed to be whipped because it’s good for him. Work has been stressful, I‘ve been very demanding, and he’s had a lot on his plate.
“There’s nothing to be ashamed of. You can admit it. You want to be whipped because you need to be whipped. Now beg me and maybe I’ll do it.”
It’s been awhile since my hubby has come to me like this and actually begged to be whipped. I really believe that he needs this release from time to time, and the whip can do wonders for a submissive man. Some people need massages (I’m one of those), some relieve stress on the golf course or at the gym, and some relieve stress at happy hour on Friday night. James relieves stress by being whipped. It is a release for him. That’s just who he is and how he is designed.
I told him to continue with his chores and I would call for him when I was ready. After I finished with my e-mail, I went into the bedroom and I put on something sexy, I chose a leather teddy. It was one of the first fetish items James ever bought for me. I opened up my toy chest and was going through my things and there it was. My breasts hang free in the teddy and I knew he would like that. I put on a pair of crotch-less fishnet hose, the teddy and my calf high leather boots. I haven’t worn this combo for I don’t know when, but I must say I got aroused as I admired myself in the mirror.
I summoned James and ordered him to get naked. I had him worship my boots but this time I ordered him to get all the way down on the floor and crawl to me. I commanded him to grovel at my boots. I watched him licking my boots through the reflection in the mirror. I stepped on his hand (on purpose) which caused him to grimace in pain, but he kept on licking the boot. I extended the other one and he slowly worked his way up, past the boots, licking the backs of my legs until he made his way to planting sweet kisses on my fishnet covered ass. It gave me goose bumps and definitely got me in the mood to dish out a whipping.
I had him lie face down on the bed and I asked him if he wanted me to tie him down. He did. I got out the nylon ropes from my toy chest and tied his hands and feet to the bed posts. His wrist and ankle cuffs are down in the confinement room so I tied his hands and feet directly to the posts.
Normally I would warm him up with my soft floggers but since he came to me and begged for a whipping, I knew a warm-up was not necessary. I started out with the long handle riding crop and he immediately went into subspace with the first half dozen or so smacks from the crop. Once he goes there, I know I can whip him hard and he’ll endure it. I must have dished out 50 to 60 moderate shots from the crop, across his back and his buttocks. He squirmed and flinched a little when I got him with a few really good shots, but mostly he drifted off into his little stress-free world.
After the crop I whipped him with the cat o’nine. I dished out another 4 or 5 dozen blows. His ass was beet red with some nice welts. I like the teddy because it makes it easy to rub my breasts against his skin and I always enjoy rubbing my breasts across a well beaten ass. The heat against my nipples never fail to excite me.
I climbed on top of him and whispered in his ears, “Tell me, James, what do you want me to whip you with next? You must have had a certain whip in mind when you begged me to whip you?”
It wasn’t a whip, it was a paddle. James wanted me to spank him hard with my long handle leather paddle. I happily obliged.
I sat on his back and began to smack his ass with the paddle. I told him I was going to go hard and fast and I would not stop until he asked me to stop. The reason I did this is because I wanted him to release all of his stress and surrender all of himself to me. I began to paddle him and I was smacking him very hard, rotating cheeks, back and forth, left and right. I kept paddling him and he just took it, hardly flinching at all. He was totally lost in his world of submission. Finally he yelled for me to stop. I’m glad that he did because his ass was starting to turn purple in spots.
I of course rubbed my breasts over his now scorching hot bottom. I was very turned on and I wanted to be pleasured. But I wanted one more thing from him. I asked him if he could handle ten shots from the cane. He hates the cane, which is why I wanted to close out his discipline with it. He agreed to submit to the cane.
I actually have two wooden canes, a moderate one and a more severe one. I don’t normally get him in such a state of subspace where I think he can handle the severe cane. But I figured he was primed so I decided to give it a go.
The first 5 blows were light, yet he still flinched and arched his back with each shot. Then I went hard and fast with the final 5. He screamed, which was the first time he had done that during the entire discipline session. He rolled from side to side as I could tell he was hurting. I soothed his buttocks with my hands then I untied him and had him roll over.
I climbed on top of him, undid the snap on the teddy and I straddled his face. I pushed my pussy tight against his mouth and grinded hard against his face. I was very selfish, focusing totally on my pleasure as he licked me while struggling for air at the same time. I brought his hands up to play with my breasts and that’s all it took for me to explode. I kept riding his face until I couldn’t take it any longer. Wow, it was intense. It was one of those draining orgasms. My knees were literally wobbling when I tried to stand up.
James looked very tranquil and I could tell all was good with his world. I lied down next to him on the bed and allowed him to cuddle next to me. It was the perfect cap to a fantastic weekend, a weekend I spent entirely with my hubby.
This morning I saw his ass as he was getting out of the shower. Wow, did I ever do a number on it. But I knew when he sat down at his desk, the bruises would remind him of me and that will help get him through another week.

1 comment: