Wednesday, January 30, 2013

High Libido

Not sure what’s gotten into me here lately but ever since I “played” with hubby last Friday, my libido has been extra high the past several days. Thomas is really missing out because if he lived closer and wasn’t away on business this week, he would probably be benefitting, but what is one man’s loss is another man’s gain. And James has been the benefactor of my high libido.

I dominated him Friday and Sunday and then last night I went out to meet my girlfriend for dinner and a few drinks. I wore my new boots (along with something naughty under my jeans ... what can I say, I was in the mood) and when I got home, James had that submissive look about him. He is dying to worship my new boots so I told him to get naked and lie on the floor. I did a little light trampling with my boots, digging the heels into his nipples and lightly pressing the soles against his chastity cage. I mostly just teased him but then I gave him the big surprise.
I had him remove my boots and put them away. Then I undid my jeans and slowly lowered them down so he could see what I was wearing underneath … my leather thong. I asked James if he wanted to lick the leather (as if I had to ask) so we retired to the bedroom where I had him lie face up on the bed, with his head toward the bottom. I took off my jeans and straddled his face and James began to enthusiastically lick my thong. I sat full weight on his face as he kept licking. It felt wonderful. I took my hand and slapped his balls, which were nice and swollen from his arousal.
I removed my shirt and pulled my breasts out my bra and brought his hands up so he could fondle them. Then I pulled the thong to the side so hubby could lick my pussy. I rode his face until I climaxed.
All in all, we were only in the bedroom for about 30 minutes but it was what I needed. I am getting aroused again just thinking about it. Another face-sitting session might be in store for hubby tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment