Saturday, January 12, 2013

The cuckold scale

In her article “Commentary on the Cuckold Husband”, Diane Marie had the following insightful observations;

Perhaps it's best to start out with a definition of the word cuckold. As defined in the dictionary ‘A man married to an unfaithful wife.’ Simple enough, the guy's wife cheats. Many men fit this category, as it may surprise you how many wives actually have cheated at least once. But cuckold has come to mean something more. It has come to mean men who want their wives to be unfaithful. That does bring up the question of what is unfaithful, namely is a woman who has sexual relations with other men with the total approval of her husband being unfaithful? I'm sure this could be debated but I think not. Being unfaithful, would to most people, be cheating, having approval is not cheating.
I think we need to redefine cuckold to mean any husband who wants his wife to have sexual relationships with other men. I further propose that we refine the definition to mean a husband who desires, lusts and is at least somewhat obsessed with the idea.
I propose we define cuckold to mean a husband who desires his wife to humiliate him by having sexual relationships with other men. Of course there should also be a degree system involved in the definition. Cuckold 1, cuckold 2, cuckold 3, so on and so forth. This system would be set up by how submissive or willing to be humiliated the husband is to his wife in order to fulfill his lustful desires. Cuckold 10 being a husband willing to put up with any humiliation in order to watch his wife enjoy her lovers.
I kind like my system, don't you? Cuckold 1 would be the man who's willing to allow his wife the pleasure of a male-female-male threesome but he's doing it for both of them. She'd like the experience and he'd like the thrill of watching. Nothing wrong with that, they both get something out of it.
Cuckold 10 would be the other extreme. The husband is completely obsessed with the idea of his wife being with other men. She finally consents, at first to please him but finding she loves being with other men, she now continues for her own pleasure. It's not long before she realizes her husband will do just about anything to watch or even hear about her experiences. Just think of the advantages her life now takes on. He'll clean the house, watch the kids, do the laundry, shop for the groceries, tend the garden when she doesn't feel like it, and so much more. I'm sure he'd even procure lovers for her, if she so desired. I could list pages and pages of things I could think for him to do. If she's a bit on the kinky side, liking the sub/dom thing, wow, my mind is overwhelmed by the possibilities. Even if she fell out of love with him, he's a keeper, what a life of leisure she could have. Need some extra money for a vacation with your current lover, send him out to work at night, but only after he's found someone to keep her warm and comfy while he's working. Oh my god, why did I not think of this when I had the opportunity to make it a reality?”
 

6 comments:

  1. We agree with Your difference between cheating and cuckolding. If sissy kay did not know I was with another lover, I would consider my actions simply cheating. For us, I would vary sissy kay's participation from waiting at home for Me, staying in another room while I have My fun and pleasure, and having sissy kay participate. These variation applied to My non-family friends. You might consider those a progression to a scale number, or maybe a stage of development. Since My Sister and I shared/used our respective sissy's when every We wanted, I guess that could be its own number on Your scale. I do agree with periodic breaks to keep activity fresh. When the kids reached the age of five, activities need to change and become far more discreet. Thus, there is a natural breaking period or slow down period. For us, having sissy brother-in-law become a wonderful advantage for My Sister and I. As for old age, My illness slowed Me down, but having a well trained sissy (for more than 40 years,) very happy to care for Me, has helped Me outlive two terminal predictions. I certainly encourage Ladies to cuckold their subs and hold onto the good subs for life.

    Mistress Barbara and
    sissy maid kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely agree that going behind your partner's back is cheating and that is not part of cuckolding. For me, cuckolding involves telling your partner and getting them to accept/agree.

    Kathleen, your last posts have got me wondering, where could all this lead. I guess a cuckold-10 is about being willing to give *everything* and expecting nothing in return. But how far can that go? What if she asks for a divorce, wants you to sign over all your assets and live elsewhere but still send your paycheck? What if she has children with another guy and you're not invited to family gatherings? Hmmm. Pretty sure that is too hard-core for most. That's turning the cuckold knob up to 11 :)

    Back to the real-world, I'd venture that a big step on the cuckolding scale is the ménage à trois or even a harem. Having more than one long-term submissive. Having two or more men doing the chores, bringing in paychecks. Sounds great in theory, but the reality is perhaps too much hassle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there are limits in this lifestyle. My hubby has some hard limits that I would never force him to cross. You have to build trust with your partner. My hubby can submit more and more over to me because I have proven over the years that he can trust me.

      Believe it or not, when I did phone sessions I had clients who wanted to be financially ruined by a woman. It was their fantasy. They wanted to be black-mailed and financially dominated. I could never do this. I realize some women specialze in this but that kind of domination is not in my DNA. I financially dominate my hubby because we are married, which provides him a comfort level that would not exist if we were not married.

      Even if James reached cuckold 10 status, I would still be mindful for his overall well-being. The cuckold 10 wants to experience the intense humiliation that goes along with it. In her article, Diane Marie is pointing out the benefits and possibilites of such a lifestyle to the wife. Obviously people still must use common sense with any type of D&S.

      Delete
    2. you OK>?????????????

      Delete
  3. My name is Vince Stead and I just got done looking at your site and really liked it. We make lesbian books in Paperback, Digital and Audio too. You can see them at www.Fun2ReadBooks.com and the audio books are very fun to listen to. Thank you very much and I really enjoyed visiting your site!

    ReplyDelete