Thursday, June 23, 2011

My initial claim to FemDom fame

As I mentioned in my last post, I broke out my old FemDom book collection that was stored away in a trunk in my closet. Two books I found in there were Elise Sutton’s “Female Domination” and “The FemDom Experience”. Did you know I was in both books? In “Female Domination” my husband and I are in chapter four. We are Kathy and James and if you have that book you can read about how I got started in FemDom and all about our session with Mistress Morgan.




I’d forgotten about some of the details. Here’s an excerpt;

“Next, we moved to the larger of the two rooms.  Morgan tied James, bent over this padded horse. His behind was vulnerable, exposed and sticking up in the air.  Morgan began to teach me how to whip a man. We both disciplined him. I really enjoyed this as having someone else join in with you validates your own actions and desires in some way. We used various types of whips and paddles and she ended his discipline with her showing me her favorite activity, caning a man. My husband’s ass was all red from having two women go at it. My husband can be a wimp at times, like how he whined when she put the nipple clamps on him. But I must say that my husband can take a good paddling and whipping across his buttocks. When Morgan used the cane, however, he jerked and let out a scream. It was priceless. He would squirm to try to avoid each strike of her cane but to no avail.


Finally, it was my turn. Morgan showed me how to place the cane against his butt and then bring it back slowly before striking it with a flick of my wrist. I loved the sound of the cane swishing through the air and the stinging sound of it making contact with my husband’s flesh. I have never entertained any sort of sadistic desires in my entire life. I am a kind woman who loves to hug and kiss people and animals. However, something was definitely unleashed within me as I whipped and caned my husband that day. I found myself getting aroused as I caned him. My husband was relieved when we finally released him from his bonds. His cute butt was a nice shade of pink and red with a few stripes of dark red from the cane.

I had one more surprise for him before we left. Morgan asked me if there was anything else I wanted to try before our session ended. I knew that James had this fantasy of being humiliated by me in front of another woman. So I asked Morgan if I could dominate my husband in front of her.

I didn’t know that I had it in me but I ordered James to his knees in my most bitchy and demanding voice. I began to verbally humiliate him in front of Morgan as I told him what a worm he was and how our marriage relationship was going to change. I told him that I was taking over and I would call the shots from here on out because he wasn’t man enough to make decisions. As I was berating him, I grabbed one of Morgan’s whips and I struck his sore ass sharply. I then ordered James to lick and kiss my shoes and to grovel before Morgan and I. James snapped right to it and for the first time during our session with Morgan, he had a total erection. I was touching something within him and I knew I was on to something here. I made James confess his place in our marriage by confessing to Morgan how I was superior to him and how he was going to be my servant. I could tell that Morgan was impressed with my performance.”


That was all true. Morgan was wonderful. She gave me her phone number and said I could call her anytime. I regret not staying in touch with her. She recommended a great fetish store in Pittsburgh called the Outer Skin. We used to visit the place every time we made it to Pittsburgh so I could buy more outfits and toys. In the early part of the last decade I asked the owner about Morgan because her website had disappeared. He said he heard she had moved to Chicago. I remembered that Morgan told us that her submissive boyfriend lived in Chicago so she must have moved to be close to him. They were both lawyers. Morgan was so sweet. I hope all is well with her.

In Elise’s second book “The FemDom Experience” I shared my experiences with getting the Maryland/DC chapter of ClubFEM off the ground.



The other interesting nugget about “The FemDom Experience” was the chapter on a group called ‘The May/December Society’. I had never heard of this group prior to reading Elise’s book. They listed their contact information in the Appendix and on a crazy whim, I contacted them. The May/December society was part cougar (older women hooking up with younger men) and part cuckolding group. I actually attended one of their socials. I’ll share the details of that most interesting experience in a future post. I’ve heard that the May/December Society has since folded but I have to give those gals credit for attempting a very novel idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment