Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Kathleen meets Mistress Jaleen

Between 2001 and 2007 I advertised looking for other FemDom couples to meet and perhaps ‘play’ with. I’d estimate that James and I met two dozen or so couples over this seven year period.

In 2001, I was contacted by a woman in the western section of Maryland who went by the scene name Mistress Jaleen. She had a website but she was not a professional. She and her husband were seeking another FemDom couple to play with. I met Jaleen for lunch and we felt comfortable with each other so she offered me an invitation to come and visit her and her husband at their home.

You never know what to expect when meeting new people where your common interest is centered on your sex life. In the course of meeting FemDom couples we pretty much ran the entire gambit from curiosity seekers to novices to light players to those who were experienced. But never in my wildest imagination was I prepared for what I was about to witness the night James and I drove into the mountains and were entertained by Mistress Jaleen and her husband.

When I had lunch with her, Jaleen seemed reserved and very sweet. She was a pretty blonde and she said she was a housewife and a mother of two. The woman I met for lunch did not seem anything like the woman featured on her website. She never showed her face on the website but her web persona came across as a sadist who was married to a masochist. Her site was all about their FemDom exploits.

Jaleen told me that her husband was a genius, a successful engineer, and that she was deeply in love with him. I asked her if her husband was really a masochist or was the site more of a fantasy. She downplayed the site and she mostly wanted to discuss the challenges she faced and the excitement involved in having a secret life. In her day to day life she was simply Joan to her family and friends. But thanks to her website (her husband created and maintained the site) she was the sadistic Mistress Jaleen.

I related to what she was saying because in many ways I also lived a double life. We connected that day over lunch and I was very much looking forward to meeting her husband and possibly ‘playing’ with this couple. James was just getting over a cold, in fact we almost canceled, but he began to feel better and he was anxious to meet them.

To be honest, I was expecting them to be rather low-key and I even told my husband not to expect too much because there was no guarantee any D/s interactions would occur. We had been invited over to their house in a nice, rural neighborhood, he was an engineer and she was a housewife, so how wild could it be, right?

We sat in their living room and chatted for maybe an hour and Jaleen was just as reserved and sweet as she was the day I met her for lunch. Her husband seemed very nice and you could tell he was an intelligent man. Then at some point in the conversation they asked us if we wanted to ‘play’. I had brought a leather outfit and some of my toys and I had James go out to the car to fetch the small suitcase I had placed them in.

My initial thought was, ‘where are we going to play?’ There in the living room of did they have a basement or what were they thinking?’ They invited us downstairs to their rec room and then her husband hit a button that opened up a wall and on the other side was this huge and elaborate dungeon. I mean it had bondage furniture and all kinds of equipment.  Jaleen’s play space was twice the size of the play space Mistress Morgan had in Pittsburgh and she was a professional.

There had to be tens of thousands of dollars worth of toys and gear inside this dungeon. There were all types of whips and paddles on the wall. There were leather hoods and gas masks and torture devices. There was a bondage bench, a bondage table, a leather sling, a St. Andrews cross, and a stockade. You had to see this place to believe it. I was totally floored. Jaleen’s husband had designed and built this dungeon and it was little wonder they were seeking other couples to play with. They had to be proud of it and wanted to show it off to other people. It even had a changing room where Jaleen kept her fetish outfits.


Jaleen and I went into the changing room and got dressed while our husbands waited for us in the dungeon. The rest of the night was not for the faint of heart and definitely not for novices. We were not in their league when it came to intensity level. The sweet and reserved Jaleen became a wild woman. It was as if once she put on her leather outfit she took on a different personality. It was quite a contrast. From the first time I talked to her she could do nothing but brag about her husband, calling him a genius and the love of her life. But once she emerged in her fetish attire, she began to verbally belittle and humiliate him, using the most vulgar language, it totally caught me off guard.

I can’t recall everything that went on that night but I know we placed our husbands in bondage and began to discipline them. It didn’t take long for us to realize that Jaleen had a definite sadistic streak in her and her husband was a genuine masochist. She beat the crap out of him. She slapped him around, she kicked him with her boots (including shots to his balls) and she reduced him down to lower than low. It was so intense that James became a little ill. Between still being a little weak from getting over his cold and the shock of seeing Jaleen in action (she actually made her husband bleed from whipping his back) James requested if he could sit it out for a while. I had whipped James and dominated him moderately but nothing like what Jaleen was doing to her husband.

I untied James from the St. Andrews cross and he took a seat on the leather couch in the corner of the room. Jaleen asked if I would do the honors and continue her husband’s whipping. She assured me he had a safe word and he would use it if it became too severe. Jaleen encouraged me to whip her husband hard so I obliged but I kept it confined to his ass. While I was whipping him, Jaleen began to kiss him and tease him. She was getting very turned on and she slid off her leather shorts and she began to rub her pussy against his body. I didn’t know what to do as this erotic scene unfolded so I just kept whipping him. I have no idea if Jaleen climaxed or not but she definitely approved of the whip marks I left on her husband’s butt.

I had never whipped a man that hard in my life, and I don’t think I’ve whipped a man that hard since, but I must confess that I was getting turned on watching this couple interact with each other in a sadomasochistic display. It was a very wild scene.

James eventually rejoined the fun and things slowed down to the place where the guys were on their hands and knees groveling before us and worshipping our boots. Jaleen had a throne which she sat on and her husband worshipped and served her as she sat upon her throne. She even allowed me to sit upon it and both men catered to my every whim (kissing my hands, licking my boots, confessing their devotion).

Finally, things heated up again between Jaleen and her husband and we just observed as she bound him on a table and began to torture his cock and balls. I’m not even positive of what I was watching but she had him squirming and literally screaming, but he never once used his safe word. It ended when he finally climaxed as she was torturing his genitals. Crazy, crazy stuff.

The entire night was a real education for James and me. To be truthful, I’m sure we disappointed them in that we were not on par with them when it came to S&M. After we departed their dungeon (all of us changing back into our street clothes), we chatted with them in their living room and they were as nice as could be, thanking us and telling us how they had a wonderful time. But Jaleen never wrote me again, and I never wrote her. Six months later her website was removed. I have no idea why or what happened but they sure did give me and James a night we will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms.Kathleen,
    I love reading your blog.
    Thanks for sharing these stories.

    ReplyDelete