Thursday, August 25, 2011

My clit ring experience

Maybe I’m showing my age but I do not have any tattoos or body piercings. However, ten years ago when I was really embracing this lifestyle, and thus experiencing a sexual rebirth, I went and got my clit pierced. I had read that some women actually climaxed when their tight pants or shorts rubbed against the clit ring. One woman I communicated with told me she had orgasms when she ran on her treadmill from her shorts rubbing her clit ring.

I went to a local body artist and had her do the honors. Then when James came home from work, I was so excited that I had to show him what his ‘naughty’ wife had done. I straddled his face so he got a good and close look at it. This of course made him aroused and he began to lick me. It didn’t take me long and I came immediately. But that’s not why I got the piercing. I always climax when I’m getting my pussy licked. What I was looking for was to see if I could orgasm without anyone (myself included) touching me down there.

A few nights later I had a discipline session with James and I wore a skin tight pair of leather pants. I wanted to see if the arousal I gained from whipping him combined with the leather pants rubbing against my clit ring could bring me to orgasm. I really got into it that night, whipping my husband and circling his bound body as I used my floggers, paddles and canes on his exposed ass. I could feel the tingle between my legs and the more excited I became, the harder I whipped him. I got so carried away that he used his safe word which made me stop and back off a bit. But I continued with my lightest floggers which allowed me to really whip him hard but did not cause him much pain. That was okay because I was really getting into it and I was on the edge, almost at the threshold of orgasm as my tight pants rubbed against my clit.

However, I couldn’t quite get there. I was so close but it didn’t happen and finally I was too aroused to wait any longer. So I took off my pants, untied my hubby and forced his face to my crotch and had him lick me until I came. It didn’t take but a few strokes from his tongue.

I joined a gym and used the treadmill and the elliptical machine as I wore a tight pair of cycling shorts, but I never came close climaxing. I just didn’t find the gym to be an erotic experience. The clit ring never did what I had hoped and one night when James was licking me, the ring fell out. I never bothered to get another one but I’ve been thinking about it lately. Maybe I’ll have another go at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment