Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The non-intimate hand-job

My poor hubby was in dire need for an orgasm after all the teasing and denial I’ve done with him lately. He’s been a good boy, doing all of his chores and not complaining when I went away for the weekend with Chase. I felt he deserved some relief but I wanted to play head games and incorporate humiliation play while I reinforced to him that I am under no obligation to be intimate with him. My thought process was to drive home the point that my orgasms are sacred whereas his orgasms are meaningless to me.

I had James kneel naked next to me and I put on a yellow dishwashing glove over my right hand. Why dishwashing gloves? For two reasons really, first the glove lets him know that I don’t want any of his cum to touch my lovely skin. The second reason is for the domestic implications. My domesticated husband wears these gloves to do the dishes and other domestic chores but I wear the gloves to shield my hands from his male emission. I feel that is a powerful statement I’m making to my husband and it reverses the traditional stereotype of the happy housewife.


I proceeded to give him a hand-job with my gloved hand while I flipped through the pages of a magazine with my left hand. I never once made eye contact with him and acted as if I was oblivious to his needs. My only comments to him were “Do what you must and do it fast because I have more important things to attend to.”

I brought my hubby to the edge and he asked for my permission to climax. “Do what you must” was my reply.

James climaxed all over the glove and some shot up into the air and landed on the towel I had placed on the floor beneath him. As he moaned from his orgasm, I kept stroking him as he squirmed in discomfort while I continued to totally ignore him. I did not make any eye contact with him but finally I raised my right hand to his face, placing the cum-covered dishwashing glove next to his mouth. “Lick it clean” I commanded as I continued to flip through the magazine.

James thanked me for his orgasm but I acted indifferent. “Put the towel in the dirty laundry basket and go and tend to your chores”.

I believe the non-intimate orgasm is a wonderful way to remind a husband that sex and the male orgasm are exclusive of each other unless I decide to unify them together. This exercise allowed me to emphasize to James that his orgasm is of no concern to me and that I, and I alone, control if, when and how he is permitted sexual relief.



2 comments:

  1. I have had to smile and bite my lower lip reading your post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honorable Lady,
    last tuesday I discovered your blog.
    One of the first things I saw was the label ignored orgasm. An interesting thing...
    What's different to the ruined once I earned from my lady?

    It stimulates me reading your interpretation of
    if hubby thinks he deserves one, then he gets up something.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Two days later I saw the first episode of Breaking Bad.
    Late in the evening he gets his Happy birthday Walter wanking ignored while she watches her eBay auction ending.

    There are so many ways to show us man how necessary we are for the life of a Lady...
    One more boring than the other.

    Thank you for your wonderful blog

    ReplyDelete