Sunday, July 3, 2011

Love, American (FemDom) Style

I’m busy this 4th of July weekend so I don’t know how much time I will have to post. I am visiting my sisters for the holiday and we went out last night and had a few drinks, danced with some cute guys and had a blast. I left my hubby at home with a list of chores I expect to be done when I return home on Tuesday. If they are not complete, he will be punished.

This has become procedural in our marriage. Prior to us becoming active in this lifestyle my hubby hated it when I would go and visit my sisters over a weekend. He didn’t want to come with me because we have pets and we like to reserve our pet-sitting costs for when we go on vacation. Not only that but he doesn’t fit in when I’m with my sisters. I am the youngest and my sisters are now divorced with their children grown. They are free to do what they want and I like to be free right with them without worrying if my husband is enjoying himself being around all women.

When we got serious with female domination, one of the changes I made to our marriage is I no longer asked him if he would mind if I went to visit my sisters for a weekend, I began to ‘tell him’ that I was going to visit my sisters. I usually brought up the subject during one of our D/s sessions or during one of his discipline sessions and I made it clear that while I was out having fun with my sisters, he would be home in his CB2000 doing chores for me. The power of FemDom is I am able to get him to verbally consent to what I want to do. We no longer fight about these things that in the past were a source of contention.

Even when I went through my wilderness years, we didn’t alter this arrangement. His training when I was actively dominating him had completely changed his attitude and our routine remained the same. When I went to visit my sisters (or friends) over a weekend, he stayed home like a good house hubby and tended to the list of chores I left him. I can’t tell you how much I love this. I am out with my sisters, eating in nice restaurants, going to concerts, hitting some clubs, dancing with other men, and my husband is home taking care of the pets, doing yard work, doing laundry and other ‘hubby do’ items. I never liked using the words ‘honey do’. I always called my list ‘hubby do’.

Now that I’m back in the saddle again, back dominating my husband, we kicked off the weekend in style Thursday night. I put on a pair of tight leather pants (a little too tight but I’m getting back in shape and I was pleased to be able to fit into them again. Yea!) I also wore a leather bra and I put on my strap-on (after fooling around with those darn buckles for way too long. I need a new harness). I used a small dildo seeing we haven’t done this for a time. I called James into the bedroom and told him to bend over. You should have seen his face. Priceless!


It was awkward at first. It reminded me of the first time I ever used the strap-on. Practice does make perfect but I figured it out and lots of lube always helps when the peg doesn’t quite line up with hole, if you know what I mean. I forgot how much I missed doing this to him. I don’t know what it is but seeing myself in the mirror with a cock makes me feel ‘Bitchy’. Taking my hubby with the cock makes me feel commanding and assertive. It was like old times and I had him right where I wanted him.

That’s when I informed him of how he was going to be spending the weekend. He already knew I was leaving him to be with my sisters but this added the icing on the cake. I told him of the chores I expected to be done and I told him I expected him to break out the CB2000 and wear it while I’m gone. I also teased him about the good-looking guys that hang around my sisters and I wanted him to have that in his mind while he’s doing his chores.

After our strap-on session I had him orally pleasure me but he got nothing in return. That will help to keep his mind on me while he does his chores. Am I being mean? No, he loves it. He would much rather be home doing chores for me than having to hang around me and my sisters all weekend. He has plans for the 4th with his family but Saturday and Sunday he will spend serving me, while I am 200 miles away having fun. Let me tell you, this makes for a great marriage.

2 comments:

  1. I have only just come across your blog Ms Kathleen and although I still have much to read of it, I love it. Accounts of REAL dominant women seem so rare on the web.
    Keep up the good work!

    Mistress Scarlet
    http://msscarletuk.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex turned me into an obsessed resentful shadow of myself. I hated her 24/7. She gaslighted me into thinking I was crazy. I had so much evidence and she managed to destroy me. The infidelity was heartbreaking. But denying me closure was a permanent scar in my soul. I found out about her cheating when I consulted a professional hacker''hackingloop6@gmail . c om''who hacked her phone and gave me remote access to all her phone activities. I've moved on, but I'll never be the same. There will always be chapters in my life that can't be closed.Hackingloop is also reachable on  WhatsApp + 1 484  540 - 0785,contact him if your partner's commitment is in doubt.

    ReplyDelete